2011 ASCE National Concrete Canoe Competition
When: Thursday Afternoon, June 16
Where: 2nd floor, Ridgway University Center, University of Evansville
On the day of Product Display, we will be holding a career fair to enhance the value each competition participant will receive by attending the 2011 ASCE NCCC. By teaming up with our department of Career Services and Cooperative Education, we are aiming to provide a networking opportunity unlike any seen at a previous NCCC.
National and Regional sponsors from 18 organizations will be represented at this year's ASCE Concrete Canoe Career Fair. The fair will be open to students from 12:00pm - 3:30pm. A new feature available to students at this year's competition will be the opportunity to submit a resume for inclusion into a resume book provided to sponsors. In order to be included in the resume book, please do the following:
- Submit your resume as a PDF no later than June 9, 2011 to email@example.com.
- Complete the subject line as follows: ASCE Resume/Your Name/Your University
- Be sure to bring hard copies of your resume to present to sponsors.
- Printers and resume paper will be available if needed.
- Information about preparing for a career fair, successful networking tips, communication etiquette, and creating an 'elevator speech' is on this site.
- Participants who actively participate in the career fair will be eligible to win an iPad!
With numerous firms, a casual format, and even the option to schedule interviews during the competition you are sure to have a rewarding experience! Links to get the most out of the fair are below: